Time for me to go back over the goals I set for myself last month and evaluate how I did. Now there was an interruption in my regularly scheduled broadcasts due to this year’s Florida vacation (I may have mentioned this). But I did my best not to let it take me away from the scribbling too much.
- Write fiction every day. I was able to keep doing some fiction writing daily, which was good. Although if I am honest, there were a couple days where it wasn’t much more than a sentence or two. So while there is definitely room for improvement, I’m going to mark this one as complete. 100%
- Make more time for reading. My plan was to try setting aside half an hour per day to read. I don’t think I managed that every day but I do think I managed it (or close to it) more often than not. So, while I don’t consider this a complete success, I am going to give myself a better than average grade for it. 75%
- Write more reviews. I was aiming for three reviews. I did three reviews. I can be happy with that one. 100%
- Start revising House Valerius. The plan here was to do a chapter a week. As of this point, I’ve revised chapter one. Not my best result. 25%
- Maintain blog schedule. I did manage to keep going with the Monday-Wednesday-Friday rate. And even better, I think I managed to do so without much in the way of random filler posts. 100%
- Post more writing. Since I listed my September goals, I posted my attempt at a horror story. I then followed it up with two other fragments, Night Work and Asteria. Since I never actually specified how much I was going to post, just that I wanted to post more, I’m going to call this a success. 100%
Overall score – 83%
Now, I’m going to think over what I want to accomplish this month.